Fine Wine Tours Hunter Valley
operate guided, educational wine appreciation tours of the Hunter Valley and other New South Wales wine regions.
Specialising in small groups of eight to 20 persons, they will encourage you to discover wines you have not previously experienced.
Learn all about wine and enjoy yourself along the way.
Our groups come to us as already formed closed user groups – for example;
- Corporate Groups,
- Team Building events,
- Social Clubs
- Sporting Teams
- Large Groups of Friends etc.
A typical itinerary, based on the Hunter Valley, would involve
- Leaving Sydney at approximately 0800
- Stopping en route for morning tea,
- Followed by the serious work of the day, wine tasting, appreciation and education at a selection of some of the Hunter’s smaller (still family owned in some cases) wineries. There are many and varied options for lunch which can be arranged in consultation with the group.
- Returning to Sydney in the late afternoon or early evening.
We can also arrange for your tour to start and end in the Hunter Valley should you be staying there.
We cater for small groups, the average size is 15, which allows us to give our guests personalized service and allows time for questions, site inspections and of course the tasting and the sampling of wines.
We are also able to take care of more informal or larger groups by special arrangement and can tailor a tour to your needs.
Overnight accommodation, Golf Packages and Concert packages are available and can be arranged at a variety of providers and budgets on request.
Phone us within Australia: 0421 855 355 | International enquiries: +61 421 855 355 | P.O. Box 507, Spit Junction, Sydney NSW 2088 Australia
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.