A spectacular country vineyard situated on one of the Hunter Valley’s Premier locations. Boatshed Vineyard has a land area of 64 acres with long frontage to the picturesque Wollombi Brook with its own white sandy beach. Currently a small boutique vineyard, The wines are made under contract by Mark Davidson at Tamburlaine, with approximately 25 per cent of the wine made and bottled for Boatshed, the remaining 75 per cent being taken by Tamburlaine under contract. There is no cellar door, and all sales are mail order or ex the vineyard on a wholesale basis to Sydney restaurants.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.